Rules of the Water
All necessary safety equipment included with all rentals. All participants must know how to swim & must be in good physical condition.
- Life jackets must be on at all times.
- No equipment may be used under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not jump from or turn over kayaks/standup paddleboards.
- Do not kayak or paddleboard in the marked-off swim areas. Enter & exit swim area through the flagged area only.
- Do not overload boats or place others in or on the kayaks/standup paddleboards.
- Do not strap anyone into the kayaks.
- One-person kayaks are for one person only.
- Please watch noise level as sound reflects off the water.
- Don’t use paddles to fend off of docked boats. If you feel like you are close to hitting a docked boat, use your hands.
- Do not tie up to or go onto private docks unless it is an emergency.
- Must be 18 or older. Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Photo ID required. Waiver/release form required at time of rental.
- Security deposit refundable upon return of kayak/paddleboard.
Call and reserve your kayak today: (518) 302-6005